Short and long-term sickness absence assessments
Let me help you to tackle sickness absence - I can see your employee, assess them, if necessary contact their GP or specialist for additional information and send you a full report. The report can be securely emailed to you within 2-3 days of seeing the employee, with a supplementary report (if needed) to follow, on receipt of the GP or specialist letter.
pre-employment – I can provide you with a questionnaire based screening service for your employees and then fast assessment of any provisional employee with health issues highlighted by screening and a same day response of their fitness or otherwise for the post.
Statutory medicals –
- Vocational driving – PCV/HGV/Taxi/fork lift drivers
– I have been providing large numbers of HGV and PCV assessments since 1993 and can see individuals, or arrange for larger regular sessions where several employees can be assessed making the process more efficient and cost effective.
- Confined spaces assessments
- Night worker screening and assessment – initial screening by questionnaire and follow up face to face assessment of any employees with significant health issues.
- HAVS screening and assessment to Tier 4
– I am trained by the F.O.M. and am able to provide full screening services for HAVS with the exception of special tests required for Tier 5
Rehabilitation and Redeployment assessment and advice
-I am able to see your employees quickly and formulate a plan to help with a speedy return to work, or advise on functional assessments with regards to planning for redeployment
Disability Discrimination Act 2005 assessments
-I can provide you with clinical assessment of potential and current employees with specific reference to the DDA, and help you to formulate reasonable adjustments of those with disability
Certification of ill-health retirement
-I have experience in applying Local Government Pension Scheme criteria and have been providing assessments and advice in this field since 1993.